Bloom Earth Mattress Review
See how the Bloom Earth stacks up against Silk & Snow
We've provided an in-depth review of the Bloom Earth and taken the opportunity to compare it against Silk & Snow, one of the leading Canadian Mattress Brands. If you’d like to jump right to the review, click the link here.
|Price (Queen Size)
|Made in Canada
In addition to China and Spain
|100 Night Trial
|Density of Top Layer Foam
- Bloom Mattress Canada Overview
- Bloom Earth Construction and Materials
- Bloom Earth Firmness and Feel
- Where Can I Buy the Bloom Earth Mattress?
- Does the Bloom Earth Mattress Smell?
- The History of Bloom Earth
- Bloom Cloud Discount, Promo, Coupon Codes
- Bloom Earth Price
Bloom Mattress Canada Overview
Sleep Country launched Bloom Mattress in 2017, in response to the growing consumer demand for convenient bed-in-a-box mattresses in Canada.
Bloom Earth Construction and Materials
The Bloom Earth’s cover is purported to be made from “100% Organic Cotton”, however, this claim is impossible to validate, as the cover does not have a fabric content breakdown label. Organic cotton is typically certified by GOTS, who certifies our Organic Mattress cover as 100% organic cotton.
The Bloom Earth is constructed from three layers of polyurethane foam. The first layer (known as the comfort layer) is made from 1 inch of gel memory foam, to help keep you cool at night. Memory foam has a reputation for running hot, and features such as cooling gel can help to alleviate this negative attribute.
Next is the transition layer, which is made from 2.75 inches of convoluted memory foam. This layer acts as a transition between the plush memory foam and the more supportive polyurethane foam. Convoluted memory foam is curved in an egg carton-like style, allowing for greater air flow and breathability. Lastly is the support layer, which is made from 4.25 inches of high-density polyurethane foam. This layer acts as the foundation of the mattress, providing support and durability overall.
Bloom Earth Firmness and Feel
Due to its 3-layer construction of both plush memory foam and supportive polyurethane foam, The Bloom Earth Mattress has an overall soft feel. This is a noticeably soft mattress, and you’ll feel the contouring effect of the memory foam instantly. The support layer provide some firmness, but this mattress is definitely recommended for those who seek a soft feel. This soft feel is suitable for back sleepers and lighter sleepers, as the contouring effect might prove to be too cumbersome for combo sleepers, and heavier sleepers.
Where Can I Buy the Bloom Earth Mattress?
Does the Bloom Earth Mattress Smell?
The History of Bloom Earth
Sleep Country founded Bloom in response to the changing shopping trends within the mattress industry, as more and more Canadian customers were avoiding the traditional mattress retail experience for convenient online mattress shopping.
Bloom Cloud Discount, Promo, Coupon Codes
- Best Mattress Canada (2023)
- Best Bed in a Box Canada (2023)
- Best Mattress for Heavy People in Canada
- Bed Sizes Canada: Mattress Dimensions and Size Guide
- Best Pillows Canada
- Best Mattress for Side Sleepers in Canada
- Best Mattress for Back Sleepers in Canada
- Best Mattress for Back Pain Canada
- Do I Need a Soft or a Firm Mattress?
- How Silver Shields Your Sleep From Germs
- Does Gel Memory Foam Really Sleep Cooler?
- Why Mattress Foam Density Makes a Difference