· Percale Cotton Bedding: Made using 100% natural cotton, our percale cotton bed sheets feature a one-under-one-over weave for a crisp feel (reminiscent of your favourite cotton shirt) and a matte finish. They’re also available in a curated selection of organically-dyed colours. · Egyptian Cotton Bedding: Made with 100% long-staple Egyptian cotton certified by the Cotton Egypt Association. Our Egyptian Cotton bedding features a 3:1 thread weaving method - among the softest and sumptuously silky materials there is. These covers are perfect for those who desire the classic, yet elevated look and feel of cozy cotton bedsheets.
· Flax Linen Bedding: Our Flax Linen is lightweight, uniquely textured, and contains cooling properties that will make your sleep the epitome of carefree, breathable comfort. We think they’re the best flax linen sheets in Canada.
· Muslin Bedding: Made from 100% cotton, our gentle, lightweight muslin is satisfyingly textured for a soft, soothing sleep. Famous for being soft enough for babies, but made for adults - muslin is one of the most breathable bedding materials on the market and perfect for those looking to snuggle up.
Why You’ll Love Them
· Percale Cotton Bedding: If you’re looking for the kind of sheets you’d find at a 5-star hotel, percale is the way to go. Percale is also recommended for hot sleepers, as the one-under-one-over weave (like a picnic basket) allows for superior breathability, so you can stay cool and comfortable all night long. · Egyptian Cotton Bedding: Our 100% Egyptian Cotton sheets are offered in a luxuriously soft sateen weave, leaving you with durable and soft sheets for your bed that will make it hard to get out of bed!
· Flax Linen Bedding: Nobody likes to wake up feeling sweaty, and with our Flax Linen bedding, no one will! With a lightweight and unbelievably breathable feel, our linen bedding is the epitome of carefree comfort.
· Muslin Bedding: Sleep hot? Fear not! Our 100% cotton Muslin bedding is well known for bringing about a naturally cool and breathable sleep. Perfect if you sleep warm, but prefer the feel of cotton over linen. Muslin is one of the most breathable materials for bedding on the market.
Things to Note
· All S&S bed sheets feature a 100-night sleep trial, giving you 100 nights to try out the sheets from the date you receive them.
· 1 year warranty included with purchase.
Be the first to know when it's restocked
This product has been discontinued, and will not be restocked.
To be “in the know” on all of our latest products and promotions, please join our community list.
By submitting this form and signing up for texts, you consent to receive marketing text messages from Silk & Snow at the number provided, including messages sent by autodialer. Consent is not a condition of purchase. Msg & data rates may apply. Msg frequency varies. Unsubscribe at any time by replying STOP. View terms and privacy
It looks like you’re visiting us from outside your currently selected region. For the best experience and most accurate pricing information please select your region below.