Silk + Snow mattresses and accessories include a limited warranty offering protection against defects due to faulty workmanship or materials. Please refer to the warranty specific to each Silk + Snow product.
Silk & Snow warrants each mattress against any defects in workmanship or materials for a period of 15 years. During the warranty period, if your mattress is found defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, it will be repaired or replaced according to the terms below.Overview
- Your Silk + Snow mattress has a 15 year limited warranty from the day of your delivery of your mattress.
- The warranty is only valid for a mattress that is set-up on an adequate foundation or bed frame.
- If, despite normal usage and proper handling, your Silk + Snow mattress forms permanent indentations of more than 1 inches when no weight is on top of it, it will be replaced, at your option, according to the terms below.
- Silk & Snow will repair or replace any manufacturing defect of the mattress cover.
- Silk & Snow will require purchaser to show supporting documents (i.e. pictures) when processing a claim.
Your Silk + Snow mattress has a 15 year limited warranty from the day of your delivery of your mattress. For 15 years when you have a defect on your mattress, covered under the warranty, we will replace it or repair it. Your Silk + Snow mattress will be repaired or replaced at no additional cost within the first ten years of usage, and at a cost of 75% of the original purchase price between the eleventh and fifteenth year.
This warranty is valid only for the original purchaser from the original purchase date of the original mattress purchased from Silk & Snow Inc. and is non-transferable. If the original purchaser sells or otherwise relinquishes ownership of the mattress to another, the subsequent owner accepts the product “as is” and “with all faults.” The law tags must not be removed from the product because it identifies the warranties outline herein.
Moreover, our 100 Night Guarantee and 15 Year Limited Warranty are both voided once the Silk + Snow mattress leaves the country in which it was originally purchased.
The Limited Warranty covers the following items under normal wear and tear.
- Deterioration of the mattress where a visible permanent indentation of greater than one (1) inches that is not associated with an indentation or sag as a result of the use of an improper or unsupportive foundation.
- Any physical flaw in the craftsmanship of the mattress that causes permanent damage to the memory foam despite proper set-up and normal use.
- Any manufacturing defect in the zipper assembly or fabrics of the mattress cover.
- A normal increase in softness of the memory foam which can occur during normal use.
- Personal comfort preferences.
- Body indentation of less than one (1) inch.
- Physical abuse or damage to the structure and / or cover material, including but not limited to, burns, cuts, tears, liquid damage & stains, or soiling.
- Damage from using an improper bed frame, foundation, or platform bed.
- Non-compliance of washing instructions and handling for the cover resulting in damage to the cover or zipper.
- Height of bed due to purchaser’s bed frame or headboard.
- Fitting of bed sheet.
- Replacement of an accompanying Silk + Snow product where only one piece is defective, unless that the other piece is also defective.
- Product sold by re-sellers who are not authorized retailers.
- Product sold “as-is”, “preconditioned”, “reconditioned”, “used”, “comfort return”, “returned”, “previously owned”, or any other similar wording indicating that the product is not “new” or of “first quality”, or has previously been purchased or used by another consumer.
- Some degree of variation of the Silk + Snow product is to be expected. Imperfections that do not prevent ordinary comfort and use of the product are not considered to be defective (i.e. surfaces may not be perfectly even, and corners may not be perfectly shaped or symmetrical. These conditions and any other conditions of a similar nature are not considered to be defects for which customers can seek any remedy under the warranty).
Silk & Snow makes no medical or health claims regarding its Products. Allergies, discomfort, or other conditions, are not covered under this Agreement nor Warranty. Any questions or concerns regarding medical or health conditions should be addressed by a licensed physician.Claims Process
To make a claim under this Warranty, please send:
- A brief written description of the problem or condition that you believe constitutes a defect.
- Photos of the defect being claimed as well as the law tags that indicate the manufacturing date.
- Proof of purchase (such as your order number or an original dated sales receipt)
- Silk & Snow will require the purchaser to provide picture of the indentation. By placing the mattress on a flat surface, and measuring the vertical distance from a flat and level string pulled tightly across the product and lightly contacting the product on opposite sides, to the lowest point of the indentation using a clearly demarcated measuring device.
- Silk & Snow will require several pictures of the physical flaw that is being claimed under the warranty. The nature and number of pictures will vary depending on the claim.
In the event a warranty claim is filed and a warranty replacement is deemed necessary, purchaser will be required to surrender the original product to Silk & Snow at the time of replacement.
Silk & Snow may, at its own option, repair or replace the cover provided on the mattress. In the event that Silk & Snow replaces the mattress cover, Silk & Snow will replace it with the current style of cover available for the mattress, which may be of a different color or material than the original cover provided.
Except as otherwise provided herein, Silk & Snow will not charge purchaser to repair or replace purchaser’s mattress if it is deemed defective during the length of this 15-year Limited Warranty, but any transportation or shipping costs associated with surrendering the original product are purchaser’s responsibility.
Should this warranty be exercised and your product replaced and/or repaired, no new warranty is provided on a replacement product. The warranty for the replacement product runs from the date of purchase of the original Silk + Snow product.
Our representatives or designated agents shall make the final determination regarding repair or replacement.
Silk + Snow 3-Year Pillow Warranty
Silk & Snow Inc. (“Silk & Snow”) guarantees that we will, at Silk & Snow’s option, replace or repair purchaser’s product directly from Silk & Snow within 3 years of original delivery date to the original purchaser if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitation described herein.
This warranty does not include comfort preference, any damages or conditions resulting from misuse, accidents, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear or non-compliance of the care instructions. Use of the pillow without a pillow case will void the warranty. Furthermore, the warranty is voided once the product leaves the country in which it was originally purchased.
During the three (3) years of this warranty, Silk & Snow will at its option, repair or replace the product with the current style which may be different than the original product. All return shipping costs will be paid by Silk & Snow and any third-party shipping expenses will not be reimbursed to the customer. Should such replacement take place, this warranty will cover that replaced product within the original three (3) year period only. Should this warranty be exercised and your product replace and/or repaired, the warranty will not be extended or renewed.
Silk + Snow 1-Year Mattress Encasement Warranty
Silk & Snow Inc. (“Silk & Snow”) guarantees that we will, at Silk & Snow’s option, replace or repair purchaser’s product directly from Silk & Snow within 1 year of original delivery date to the original purchaser if it is defective due to faulty workmanship or materials, subject to the limitation described herein.
This warranty does not include comfort preference, any damages or conditions resulting from misuse, accidents, abuse, neglect, normal wear and tear or non-compliance of the care instructions. Use of the mattress encasement without a flat sheet or fitted sheet will void the warranty. Furthermore, the warranty is voided once the product leaves the US or Canada.
During the one (1) year of this warranty, Silk & Snow will at its option, repair or replace the product with the current style which may be different than the original product. All return shipping costs will be paid by Silk & Snow and any third-party shipping expenses will not be reimbursed to the customer. Should such replacement take place, this warranty will cover that replaced product within the original one (1) year period only. Should this warranty be exercised and your product replace and/or repaired, the warranty will not be extended or renewed.
THE WARRANTIES AND REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN AND THE OBLIGATIONS AND LIABILITIES OF SELLER AS STATED ABOVE ARE THE SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AVAILABLE TO PURCHASER AND PURCHASER HEREBY WAIVES ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. PURCHASER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT NO OTHER REPRESENTATIONS WERE MADE TO PURCHASER OR RELIED UPON BY PURCHASER WITH RESPECT TO THE QUALITY AND FUNCTION OF THE PRODUCTS HEREIN SOLD. IN ANY CASE, THE EXTENT OF LIABILITY ON THE PART OF SILK + SNOW MATTRESS AND ACCESSORIES WILL BE LIMITED TO THAT OF THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT.
ALL PARTS OF THIS LIMITED WARRANTY APPLY TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW OR UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY GIVES THE PURCHASER SPECIFIC LEGAL RIGHTS, AND THE PURCHASER MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS, WHICH MAY VARY FROM JURISDICTIONS. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.